Date and time
Date: 2021-11-28 - 2021-12-19
We start at 11:00, and end at 17:00
Soon it's Christmas 🙂 Book an excursion to our organic café with a Christmas market! This year we will be open all four Advent Sundays from 11.00 - 17.00 (but not Saturdays).
In addition to our own gift items in the store, we welcome several local exhibitors here:
- Ann Ahlström, genuine craftsman with bags, glasses, backpacks for children, hair clips, wheat collars, bracelets, hats etc.
- Valegård design, silversmith Karin Valegård with unique "molecule" jewelry that is sold at the Nobel Museum's store in Stockholm. Karin designs and manufactures silver jewelery inspired by the Nobel Prize in Medicine, Chemistry and Physics. (1, 3 and 4 Advent)
- S-Foodies, delicious vegan goodies and cakes. Fantastically good without containing either white sugar or gluten. The pastries are available both in the café and in packaging to take and give away.
- Emelie Arvestål, Christmas wreaths of various kinds
- Ekosalongen, Ellinor Brolin with organic skin care products (1st and 2nd Advent)
- Unicorn Craft, Historic Jewelry (1st and 2nd Advent)
- IngBritt Sterby, bags, pillows, tablecloths and linen napkins
- Tängbo farm, sheepskin from Gotland sheep (3 and 4 Advent)
- Sigtuna Hantverkshus with beautiful sewing products with an ethical profile
In our organic café, we continue to serve the success from this summer: freshly baked, home-made Belgian waffles with jam and whipped cream. We also offer crispy and freshly grilled toast with cheese, ham, mustard, onions etc.
As usual, there is also plenty of tasty coffee bread - all home-baked and organic. In addition, we also have healthy raw truffles without white sugar or gluten.
In the shop with newly arrived gift items, Santas and other things that raise the Christmas mood, you also get the opportunity to solve the Christmas gift issue in good time!
A warm welcome here!
The Herresta team Tord & Heléne & all exhibitors