Date and time
We start at 18:30, and end at 22:30
Beer tasting with Bosses best - Golden Hits
Popular beer brewer Bosse Eriksson continue to visit us on pleasant Herresta Lada to let us discover more in the beer's promised land. Bosse is a multi-award winning microbrewery with a focus mainly on Belgian beer. Year after year, he wins medals of the noblest denomination at the Belgo SM, ie the Swedish Championships in Belgian beer brewing.
During the evening we offer the following:
- Tasting of at least 6 different beers, of which 3 are award-winning and the other three are selected varieties from Systembolaget. Compare yourself!
- Beer tasting glasses are available on site. Bosses dandelion beer and cider are also available to taste
- Introductory lecture, guidance and question time
- Simpler snacks and snacks
- Opportunities to buy beer or non-alcoholic beverages and later also sausages with bread
- BEER Quiz
- Darts and other games
- Nice grandma music and wonderful togetherness in a nice environment
- Prize is promised for the evening's best Tyrolean beer attire
Date and place:
September 30 between 18.30-22.30 at Herresta Lada in Odensala. Directions can be found at www.herrestalada.com.
Prices and registration:
Price: SEK 395 per person (SEK 495 if pick-up and drop-off is desired from Märsta station / center - announced in advance). Bring your friends, co-workers or tell others you think might be interested. You make your registration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and your registration is confirmed when payment is registered on Swish: 0702011430 (Tord Olsson). Any cancellation must be made no later than 48 hours before the evening's start time, after which it is binding.
Feel free to contact Tord at: email@example.com, 070-201 14 30.
ÖL-Bosse and the Herresta team Tord & Heléne
Briefly about Bosse Eriksson
Bosse has a long and burning interest in beer. He has been brewing beer himself since 2008 and has tried several different varieties in his microbrewery, such as Ale, ESB, lager, Belgian beer (Leffe blond, Leffe brun, Saison, Trippel, qvadruppel etc.). It started with an ambition to self-produce beer that is better than what is available in the trade. The goal is not to become commercial but to have it as an active hobby. Has previously said that the beer he produces will never be available for purchase at Systembolaget, but in 2021 his beer was in the special range. On a daily basis, he runs Evighetens Begravningsbyrå in Märsta, Sigtuna and several other surrounding municipalities.