Date and time
We start at 15:00, and end at 18:00
Curious about nature's own pantry?
Do you want to learn more about what nature can offer when it comes to edible plants and what you can do with them? Then you are warmly welcome to nature walks and to Herresta Lada on Sunday 30 May at 15-18.
Åsa Johansson, an experienced and inspiring expert on wild edible plants, will teach us what to pick and what not to take home. She will also show you how to cook different dishes from what we have picked with us and we will also get to taste some examples of ready-made dishes.
During the day we offer the following (of course corona adapted):
- Collection behind Odensala church, welcome drink - dandelion threat
- Introduction, guidance and question time
- Joint tour of the nearby nature with instructions,
NOTE - bring your own bag / basket before impending self-picking
- Own time for self-picking based on tips and data
- Gathering at Herresta Lada for presentation of different recipes
- Prepared tasting plate - nature's own tapas buffet
- Recipes to take home and book tips (also sent by e-mail)
- End with question time and information about the next season hike
Date, time and place
The nature walk will be carried out on 30 May between 15.00-18.00. We start behind Odensala Church and then we finish at Herresta Lada, so feel free to bring your bike.
SEK 250 per person (max 20 participants, min 8).
Email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm it by payment via Swish: 0702011430 (Tord Olsson). The last day to register is May 23.
Any cancellation must be made no later than 48 hours before the start time of the day, after which it is binding. Should we be unlucky with the weather, we will return with suggestions for a new time. If you do not know this date, you will of course get your money back. Feel free to spread this to others you think might be interested.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
• Åsa: email@example.com, 070 -572 46 86
• Tord: firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-201 14 30
Briefly about Åsa
Åsa has been a biologist with a special interest in wild plants for many years. She is a trained nature guide through the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation and has held many guided tours with plants in focus in different parts of the country. Edible wild plants is an important area as she has a passion for both the wild pantry and cooking!
Åsa & Herresta team Tord and Heléne